Make a difference in the families who walk through our doors
Volunteers make the difference in the lives of all the families that come through our doors – cooking, hosting, listening, nurturing, or by simply being there and helping out in any way they can.
At the heart of our programs are dedicated volunteers. The volunteers serve in many ways, helping make the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room comfortable and supportive places for our families.
For more information on becoming a Volunteer, please contact the Ronald McDonald House at (505) 842-8960 or email email@example.com.
- To view our immediate Volunteer Opportunities, visit Volunteer Match
- Ronald McDonald House Volunteer Application
- Ronald McDonald Family Room at Presbyterian Hospital Volunteer Application
- Ronald McDonald Family Room at UNMH Volunteer Application
- RMHC-NM Volunteer Brochure