The Adopt-A-Room program allows you, your company, or organization to be the sponsor of one of the 50 guest rooms in the Yale and Highlands Ronald McDonald Houses. Your gift helps oﬀset the cost to operate a guest room throughout the year and provides families with much more than just a roof over their heads. You are helping provide support, home-cooked meals, and relief from their stressful situations.
Why do families stay at a Ronald McDonald House?
Children whose families stay at Ronald McDonald Houses tend to be the sickest, have traveled the furthest distances for care, and spend the longest time in the hospital. The Houses allow families to access the best medical care for their child, and being nearby helps children heal and cope better.
The Impact of Our Program
Every year, families find themselves at our front doors because they are seeking lodging while their children receive top-notch healthcare in an Albuquerque-area hospital. RMHC-NM’s mission is to keep families close by providing comfort, care, and a “home-away-from-home” for these families. We oﬀer a safe haven and home-like atmosphere so families can focus on what matters most, their critically ill children.
The Adopt-A-Room Program ensures that the bedrooms at the Ronald McDonald Houses are beautifully kept, operated and maintained for families who need a comfortable place to stay while their child is receiving medical treatment.
Adopt-A-Room Sponsor Benefits
• Prominent recognition plaque outside your adopted guest room which will be seen by thousands of visitors each year.
• Invitation to tour the Ronald McDonald Houses to see first-hand the impact you are making on our guest families’ lives.
• Opportunity for a photo with sponsored guest room.
• Recognition in donor newsletter.
• Social media acknowledgement.
• Invitation to donor events.
• First right of renewal at the end of your commitment.
• Satisfaction in knowing that you’re helping families during their time of need.