Help keep our pantries ﬁlled with nutritious snacks and non-perishable food items. With up to 50 families staying in our House at one time, our pantries are well-loved. Families are able to grab a snack as they head to the hospital or whip up a quick meal in our kitchen. Pantry Partners provide the funding for us to ﬁll our food needs for the month at either the Yale or Highlands House, and give our families one less thing to worry about while they focus on their child’s health.
Why do families stay at the Ronald McDonald House?
Children whose families stay at Ronald McDonald Houses tend to be the sickest, have traveled the furthest distances for care, and spend the longest time in the hospital. The Houses allow families to access the best medical care for their child, and being nearby helps children heal and cope better.
The Impact of Our Program
Every year, more than 1,000 families find themselves at our front door because they are seeking lodging while their children receive top-notch healthcare in an Albuquerque-area hospital. RMHC-NM’s mission is to keep families close by providing comfort, care, and a “home-away-from-home” for these families. We oﬀer a haven and home-like atmosphere so families can focus on what matters most, their critically ill children.
The Pantry Partner program ensures that the pantries at the Yale and Highlands Ronald McDonald Houses are stocked and that the families have food available throughout their stay.
Pantry Partner Sponsor Benefits
• Prominent recognition sign outside the sponsored pantry, which will be seen by thousands of visitors each year.
• Invitation to tour the Ronald McDonald Houses to see first-hand the impact you are making on our guest families’ lives.
• Recognition in donor newsletter.
• Social media acknowledgment.
• Invitation to donor events.
• First right of renewal at the end of your commitment.
• Satisfaction in knowing that you’re helping families during their time of need.