17 Jun 2022 Holiday Needs
Your thoughtfulness in donating the following items will be appreciated by the families staying in our Houses and visiting the hospital Family Rooms during the holidays:
- Stocking stuffers
- Holiday candy
- Crossword/Puzzle/Word Search/Sudoku books (for all ages)
- Toiletry items/gift sets for moms, dads, and older kids
- Electronic accessories (earbuds, cell phone covers, etc) for moms, dads, and older kids
On occasion, we have families in need of larger items to be able to take home with them, such as:
- Car seat (infant or convertible)
- Breast pumps
You can also help keep our pantry stocked with these popular items:
- Single-serve cereal
- Small packs of holiday cookies
- Small bags of trail mix or mixed nuts
- Microwave mac-n-cheese bowls
And these toiletries are always needed:
- Disposable razors
- Travel-size toothpaste
- Travel-size hand and body lotions
You can also donate gift cards to be used by our families for their holiday shopping.
If you have questions please contact Terri at 505-842-8960 or email@example.com.
- Due to the health concerns of our residents, please make sure all items are free of pet hair and come from a smoke-free environment.
- We are UNABLE TO ACCEPT USED kitchen supplies, strollers, car seats, or bassinets.
- Please do not donate Styrofoam products. Thank you for helping our efforts to be environmentally friendly.
- THANK YOU for understanding that we are taking extra precautions during COVID-19
You can also purchase items through our wish list. Donations can be dropped off or shipped to RMHC-NM, 1011 Yale Blvd, NE, Albuquerque, 87106.