17 Jun Current Needs
This list is updated regularly to reflect our immediate needs. We are currently seeking:
- Toothpaste (both regular and travel size)
- Ladies’ razors and shaving gel/cream
- Individual size snack items: trail mix and fruit/nut snack bars
- Pantry items: Cup-of-Noodles, Cereal, Microwave Mac & Cheese cups
- Diapers (especially preemie and newborn sizes)
- Gift Cards – Sam’s Club, Costco, Target, Walmart, Smith’s Grocery, Visa
If you wish to donate to a “Going Home” bag for our families:
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Gas Cards
- We are currently well-stocked with toys, books, full-size toiletries, paper towels, toilet paper, clothing, and blankets
- Due to the health concerns of our residents, please make sure all items are free of pet hair and come from a smoke-free environment
- We are UNABLE TO ACCEPT USED kitchen supplies, strollers, car seats, or bassinets.
- Please do not donate Styrofoam products. Thank you for helping our efforts to be environmentally friendly.
- THANK YOU for understanding that we are taking extra precautions during COVID-19
Please contact Paula Williams at 505-842-8960 if you have any questions regarding in-kind donations.
You can also purchase items through our wish list. Donations can be dropped off or shipped to RMHC-NM, 1011 Yale Blvd, NE, Albuquerque, 87106.