05 Apr Ronald McDonald House Program Updates
Posted at 12:08h in Uncategorized
- From May through July, families spent 998 nights resting and recharging at the Yale House.
- In June, the Highlands House had an 87% occupancy rate, with an average length of stay of 11 nights.
- Family activities have started again. This includes arts & crafts, game nights, and monthly birthday celebrations. Pet Therapy visits by Southwest Canine Volunteer Corp continue each week.
- We welcome the Optimist Club of Albuquerque, returning in August to host a Bingo Night for the families.
- Our Guest Chef program is looking for individuals and groups to cook dinner for our families. Please get in touch with Reina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-842-8960 to learn more.