We have a number of ways that you can help provide a delicious meal for the families staying with us. Whether you volunteer as a Guest Chef to cook one night, purchase a catered meal, or donate for us to purchase food, you are easing the burden our families face. Thank you!
Guest Chef Volunteers:
- Up to twelve (12) people, 8 years of age or older, are allowed per House, per visit.
- Everyone must wear a mask in common areas, including the kitchen.
- At least one member from each group needs to complete a provided online food safety course prior to their first night cooking as Guest Chefs. Groups must recertify with us once per year.
To get started, complete our Guest Chef application (fillable PDF) and return it to GuestChef@rmhc-nm.org
For more information, please call 505-842-8960 or email GuestChef@rmhc-nm.org.
Order a meal and have it delivered directly to the Ronald McDonald House on your scheduled date. Call 505-842-8960 or email GuestChef@rmhc-nm.org to reserve your date.
- Food must be prepared in a licensed kitchen.
- Food can be delivered hot or cold as long as it is fully cooked and can be reheated in our kitchen.
- Plan to feed 20-36 people.
- Dinner meals should be delivered by 6 p.m.
- No serving supplies or beverages are needed.
- Delivery to either House is easy. Just pull into the parking lot, call the House, and we will come out. You can also have the restaurant of your choosing deliver to us, if available.
You can Sponsor-A-Meal with a $200 donation to Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico, and we will order food for a night in your name. Sponsors will be acknowledged on signage the night your meal is served.
- Donate on our website
- Mail a check to: RMHC-NM, 1011 Yale Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, Memo: Sponsor-A-Meal
Donate Gift Cards
- Grocery Store (Albertson’s, Smith’s, Walmart)
- Email gift cards to email@example.com or mail to: RMHC-NM, 1011 Yale Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106