Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico is committed to providing clean and healthy family-centered spaces for families to rest, recharge and connect while their child receives medical care. The health and wellbeing of our guest families, staff, and the communities in which we serve are, and always will be, our priority.
Order a meal and have it delivered directly to the Ronald McDonald House on your scheduled date. Contact our Family Services Coordinator at 505-842-8960 to reserve your date.
- Food must be prepared in a licensed kitchen.
- Food can be delivered hot or cold as long as it is fully cooked and can be reheated in our kitchen.
- Plan to feed 20-36 people.
- Dinner meals should be delivered by 5:30 p.m.
- No serving supplies or beverages are needed.
- Delivery to the House is easy. Just pull up in the east parking lot at the Yale Ronald McDonald House, 1011 Yale Blvd. NE, 87106, and call the above number, and we will come out. You can also have the restaurant of your choosing deliver to us, if available.
You can Sponsor-A-Meal with a $200 donation to Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico and we will order food for a night in your name. Sponsors will be acknowledged on signage the night your meal is served.
- Donate on our website
- Mail check to: RMHC-NM, 1011 Yale Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, Memo: Sponsor-A-Meal
- A donation of $200 can provide our families with a meal for one night.
Donate Gift Cards
Guest Chef Volunteering Updates:
- Up to four Guest Chefs are allowed per House, per visit.
- All Guest Chef volunteers must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Everyone must wear a mask in common areas, including the kitchen.
- Returning groups must have one representative complete the food safety assessment prior to volunteering again. New groups need to complete a provided food safety course prior to their first night cooking at Guest Chefs.
We continue to closely monitor this situation to ensure the steps we take are in the best interest of the families we serve. We appreciate your help in protecting the health and safety of the people who deliver the mission and communities in which we live.