23 Feb In-kind Gift Acceptance Policy
We are grateful to the many in-kind donors who give generously to Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico. RMHC-NM accepts in-kind gifts that are consistent with our mission, vision, and values. All items become the property of RMHC-NM and may be repurposed as needed. Per IRS regulations, RMHC-NM cannot specify a value for any donated item.
- We are currently well-stocked with toys, books, full-size toiletries, paper towels, toilet paper, clothing, and blankets
- Due to the health concerns of our residents, please make sure all items are free of pet hair and come from a smoke-free environment
- We are UNABLE TO ACCEPT USED kitchen supplies, strollers, car seats, or bassinets.
- Please do not donate Styrofoam products. Thank you for helping our efforts to be environmentally friendly.
- THANK YOU for understanding that we are taking extra precautions during COVID-19
Please contact Paula Williams at 505-842-8960 if you have any questions regarding in-kind donations.
You can also purchase items through our wish list. Donations can be dropped off or shipped to RMHC-NM, 1011 Yale Blvd, NE, Albuquerque, 87106.